Everything Solar Forum

communities_1.jpg

View Only
  • 1.  Energize Merced 2021! (Virtual Renewable Energy Conference) April 9th & 10th

Posted 03-26-2021 11:43 PM

Good afternoon,

The Solar Energy Association at UC Merced will be hosting their annual conference, Energize Merced 2021, virtually on April 9th and April 10th. The conference will feature ASES's very own board chair, Robert Foster, along with speakers from the U.S. Department of Energy, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, universities, and more. Please check the conference program for specific times.

Please register in advance on Eventbrite or scan the QR code on the attached flyer. The program and flyer are attached. Note: All times are in Pacific Standard Time. Please share with interested parties.

Direct any questions to SEA@ucmerced.edu

Links:

Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/energize-merced-2021-tickets-145944312367?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing

Attachments:

Energize Merced 2021 Program - schedule and speakers

Energize Merced 2021 Event Flyer - registration QR code
    Use this to register for the conference

------------------------------
    Gabriel Llamas
    gllamas4@ucmerced.edu

• 2.  RE: Energize Merced 2021! (Virtual Renewable Energy Conference) April 9th & 10th

Chapter Leader
    Posted 03-27-2021 04:13 PM
    How exciting! I've shared these flyers with my members of ASES at UCLA. I'll be there Friday morning, looking forward to it!

Alexa Minervini
    minervini.alexa@gmail.com

• 3.  RE: Energize Merced 2021! (Virtual Renewable Energy Conference) April 9th & 10th

ASES Life Member
    Posted 03-29-2021 07:18 AM
    Gabriel,

Thanks so much for sharing this information with our community! ASES will also be sharing this event information on our site and monthly Eight Minute Update.

We are very excited for this event!

Sincerely,

Carly Cipolla
    Director of Operations
    American Solar Energy Society
    http://ases.org