Everything Solar Forum

communities_1.jpg

View Only

SOLAR 2021 Climate Ride Solar Fundraiser

• 1.  SOLAR 2021 Climate Ride Solar Fundraiser

Posted 04-27-2021 10:02 AM

Hi ASES Online Community, 

I am currently interning with ASES to help with conference planning and I wanted to share with you some exciting events, tours and workshops that will be taking place this summer at SOLAR 2021! Be sure to check every week for new highlighted events from me in the Everything Solar Forum community. 

The 50th Annual National Solar Conference is taking place this summer in Boulder, CO and online. This will be ASES' first hybrid conference! ASES is featuring an in-person Climate Ride Solar Fundraiser on August 5th from 6-7pm in Boulder, Colorado! Invite your network to sponsor you to complete one of the biking or walking challenges on the recreational trails of Boulder. ASES will provide pre-set routes at various difficulties all leaving from CU Boulder's campus.

After you register, there will be an online fundraising portal through Climate Ride to invite your friends and family to make contributions in support of you completing the challenge and advancing solar energy. Each participant is challenged to raise at least $100 for ASES through their participation in the ride, with the top three fundraisers getting a gift card for the evening social event.

After the ride, all conference attendees are invited to join us at one of Boulder's popular gathering places, the Rayback Collective. Situated in the heart of Boulder, the Rayback is a food park. A bar. An event space. A backyard party with yard games and a fire pit. A collective of all things Colorado. They have more than 30 beer and kombucha taps on deck and a rotating set of some of the area's most beloved food trucks ready to dish up some of the finest, most eclectic cuisine the city has to offer. This is a casual, public event for networking and socializing.

Check out the entire conference schedule to see what other sessions, events and tours are being offered. And remember to register by May 1 to receive early bird discounts!

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope you can join us this summer!

Sincerely,

Benjamin Guthrie
    Conference Intern 

------------------------------
    Benjamin Guthrie
    begu2379@colorado.edu
    ------------------------------