Everything Solar Forum

communities_1.jpg

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Solar Permit Designing & PE Stamping For All The 50 States Across US

• 1.  Solar Permit Designing & PE Stamping For All The 50 States Across US

Posted 11-02-2021 04:35 AM

I hereby introduce myself as Director in GREEN WORLD RENEWABLE ENERGY (GWRE), which has been in the Solar & EV Industry for the last 6 years and providing solutions for Solar & EV system designing. Please see below our COMPANY PROFILE and websites for your reference. With in-house design and engineering expertise that delivers across the residential, commercial, ev charging stations, utility solar and micro-grid spectrum, our engineering teams are well positioned to take on challenges in various US states. We are doing projects for around 49 states like FLORIDA (FL), NEW JERSEY(NJ), VIRGINIA (VA), MARYLAND (MD), PENNSYLVANIA (PA), MASSACHUSETTS (MA), CALIFORNIA (CA), ARIZONA(AZ) etc.

1. Turnaround time of 6-8 hours for Full Permit planset Designing and 20 to 30 Minutes for proposal drawing.

2. Turnaround time of Stamping 10-12 hours, after the Designing.

3. We have many different types of template, so we give a choice to the customer to choose the template.

4. We also create template as per the requirement of the customer.

5. We do 3 Quality Checks then submit it to the customer.

6. Try a sample today!!!

For any queries

Email: arjun@greenworld-energy.com

------------------------------
    Arjun Pathria
    Managing Director
    Green World Renewable Energy
    Baltimore MD
    arjun@greenworld-energy.com

Attachment(s)

pdf
    Sample 2 (2).pdf   6.65 MB 1 version
    pdf
    Powerwall_Planset.pdf   2.27 MB 1 version
    pdf
    Generac system_Planset.pdf   13.78 MB 1 version
    pdf
    Sample 1 (2).pdf   12.67 MB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Solar Permit Designing & PE Stamping For All The 50 States Across US

ASES Life Member
    Posted 11-03-2021 09:54 AM
    Thanks for sharing info about your services Arjun which I can see would be much-needed.  Assuming you are an ASES member, I might also suggest that you post in one or more of the Community Forums such as the PV Technical Division or Solar Buildings where you can engage with others such as architects and engineers who may need some PV design assistance with their projects.  In addition, consider submitting a proposal for a presentation for the upcoming SOLAR 2022 conference in June. The deadline is mid-November.

Debra Coleman
    Architect
    Sun Plans
    debra28@sunplans.com
    https://www.sunplans.com
    Vice Chair of ASES Solar Buildings Tech Div