Everything Solar Forum

communities_1.jpg

View Only

SOLAR 2021 PV Intensive Workshop

• 1.  SOLAR 2021 PV Intensive Workshop

Posted 05-13-2021 11:19 AM

Hi ASES Online Community, 

I am currently interning with ASES to help with conference planning and I wanted to share with you some exciting events, tours and workshops that will be taking place this summer at SOLAR 2021! Be sure to check every week for new highlighted events from me in the Everything Solar Forum community. 

The 50th Annual National Solar Conference is taking place this summer in Boulder, CO and online. This will be ASES' first hybrid conference! ASES is featuring a hybrid NABCEP Solar PV Intensive Workshop on on August 6th from 10:45am-12:15pm MDT in at the conference in-person and online! This Solar PV Intensive Workshop taught by Sean White is NABCEP registered will count for NABCEP Associate Exam Credit and will be fast paced and cover a lot of information.

Topics covered include, Energy Storage Systems (ESS), PV Markets & Applications, Electrical Basics, PV Equipment, PV System Mechanical Design & Installation, Hands on Solar PV Lab Demonstration, Solar Energy Fundamentals, PV System Sizing, PV System Electrical Design & Installation. This course will include a $200 discount for Sean's NABCEP Associate PV Boot Camp which will qualify you for the NABCEP Associate Exam. A printable color digital certificate is included with the course, along with .pdf files of the presentation.

Check out the entire conference schedule to see what other sessions, events and tours are being offered. And remember to register by June 1 to receive early bird discounts!

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope you can join us this summer!

Sincerely, 

Benjamin Guthrie

------------------------------
    Benjamin Guthrie
    begu2379@colorado.edu
    ------------------------------