communities_1.jpg

View Only

Join Other Communities too!

• 1.  Join Other Communities too!

ASES Life Member
    Posted 02-18-2021 11:46 AM
    Edited by Carly Cipolla 11-17-2021 01:54 PM
    Hello ASES Community,

I really hope you have been enjoying our new online community, I have loved seeing all of the engagement so far!

I want to remind everyone that we have so many communities we would love for you to join if you haven't already:
    • ASES Community Introductions
      • Join and learn about other community members and share some information about yourself and what you're interested in learning on the platform.
    • Ask a Renewable Energy Expert
      • A forum for our ASES members to have a place to ask the technical, solar, energy efficiency and other sustainable or renewable questions to our team of renewable energy experts. (Note: The opinions and answers expressed in this forum are those of the experts from the community and may not reflect the American Solar Energy Society's views.)
    • ASES Chapters Forum
      • Learn about what our local ASES Chapters are working on, how you can get involved, and other great information from ASES and our Chapters.
    • ASES Student Chapter Forum
      • We invite emerging professionals, students and mentor level professional members to join this forum and get involved with our student members and student chapters.
    • ASES Membership & Programs
      • Join this community to receive ASES program updates, discuss new and upcoming topics for ASES programs and membership, and connect with members.
    • Volunteering with ASES
      • Join this community to learn about upcoming volunteer or intern opportunities with ASES and post information about your skills and any opportunities you would like to fulfill as an ASES volunteer or intern.
    • Technical Divisions
      • Join an ASES Technical Division to exchange information in one of the eight topic areas: Photovoltaics, Solar Buildings, Solar Thermal, Grid Modernization and Storage, Energy Economics, Sustainability, Policy and Resource Applications.
      • NOTE: If you would like to join a Technical Division, you must be a Professional, Business, Student or Life member and then select the Division on your Online Community profile. It can take up to an hour to admit you to the community. If you would like to join a Division but do not currently qualify, you can upgrade your ASES membership at any time. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to engaging with you in all of our communities!

Sincerely,

------------------------------
    Carly Cipolla
    Director of Operations
    American Solar Energy Society
    http://ases.org
    ------------------------------