Everything Solar Forum

communities_1.jpg

View Only

Experiences exchange for the growth of our companies

• 1.  Experiences exchange for the growth of our companies

Posted 06-20-2022 04:13 AM

Hi, My name is Yana.

I'm a brand identity designer. I help green energy companies get financing and grow with outstanding branding. I create not only a beautiful image of the brand but also think about how it can attract clients and investors through the visual side, and make a great first impression.

I'm working with several green clients conducting some research on what green energy companies most need to succeed. I would like to provide a 15-20 min zoom call where I'd ask you a quick couple of questions to get your thoughts and feedback to help me understand what you need/needed most!

And if it's relevant to you, in exchange I'm offering a free 1:1 consultation about your brand identity design and website. I will let you know what could be improved and a few tips on how to position yourself in a more effective way on the green market. 

Connect with me here: 

Yana Prokopchuk ┃Strategic Brand Identity Expert - CEO of Brand_create agency - Brand_create | LinkedIn

brand-create.com

Linkedin remove preview
    Yana Prokopchuk ┃Strategic Brand Identity Expert - CEO of Brand_create agency - Brand_create | LinkedIn
    View Yana Prokopchuk ┃Strategic Brand Identity Expert's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Yana Prokopchuk has 12 jobs listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Yana Prokopchuk's connections and jobs at similar companies.
    View this on Linkedin >

------------------------------
    Yana Prokopchuk
    brand_create
    yana.pro.design@gmail.com
    ------------------------------