Everything Solar Forum

communities_1.jpg

View Only
  • 1.  Calling All ASES members!

ASES Life Member
    Posted 11-23-2021 09:49 AM
    Hello & Welcome to the ASES Community!

I want to extend a welcome to any new members of ASES and a "hello!" for all of those who have members. Thank you for being a part of our wonderful solar community! Please see out updated ASES Online Community user guide and review some tips and tricks for utilizing this powerful platform. 

I also wanted to offer some additional information for you as a member of our community. ASES offers a lot of great membership benefits including access to this community and it's many forums. If you haven't already, please share information about yourself and say a "hello!" to our community in the ASES Community Introductions forum.

We also have the Ask a Renewable Energy Expert where you can ask the technical, solar, energy efficiency and other sustainable or renewable questions to our team of renewable energy experts.

Visit our ASES Chapters Forum and learn about what our local ASES Chapters are working on, how you can get involved, and other great information from ASES and our Chapters. 

The ASES Membership & Programs forum is available for you to receive ASES program updates, discuss new and upcoming topics for ASES programs and membership, and connect with members.

Don't forget about our Technical Divisions! You can join an ASES Technical Division to exchange information in one of the eight topic areas: Photovoltaics, Solar Buildings, Solar Thermal, Grid Modernization and Storage, Energy Economics, Sustainability, Policy and Resource Applications. NOTE, If you would like to join a Technical Division, you must be a Professional, Business, Student or Life member and then select the Division on your Online Community profile. It can take up to an hour to admit you to the community. If you would like to join a Division but do not currently qualify, you can upgrade your ASES membership at any time. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to engaging with you in all of our communities!

Sincerely,

------------------------------
    Carly Cipolla
    Director of Operations
    American Solar Energy Society
    http://ases.org
    ------------------------------