Ask a Renewable Energy Expert

communities_1.jpg

NOTE: The opinions and answers expressed in this forum are those of the experts from the community and may not reflect the American Solar Energy Society's views.

Featured Post

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Community Solar

Solar United Neighbors is a non profit based in DC that among other things, works to organize like-minded neighbors to get group ...

• If you have a place to do it, hang your just-washed clothes outside on a clothesline to dry. In winter, indoors may be problematic ...

• Thank you so much for clarifying and making it easier to understand, I really appreciate it. I look forward to watching Jennifer ...

• Hi Lily, good question. It often depends on what state you're in, as different policy mechanisms will allow for different types ...

• Profile Picture

Community Solar

Hi! I am interested in learning more about community solar projects in my area, but I'm not sure what's a good way to get started. ...

Unanswered Questions

Announcements

• SOLAR 2022 Call for Participation is OPEN

ASES invites you to submit a proposal for presentation at the next National Solar Conference, SOLAR 2022: Energy Transition with Economic Justice, taking place June 21-24 at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, NM. We offer a variety of presentation options for you to share your research, programs, operations, personal actions, visions, etc. These include oral presentations (10-12 minutes), ~switch 5-minute rapid presentations, posters (2-3 minute oral presentation), an interactive outdoor display or a hands-on workshop idea.

Please submit your proposal no later than November 15, 2021.

Latest Shared Files